Mike-William Assisted Living Facility is licensed by Maryland State Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
We offer a scope of assisted living services for seniors to feel always welcome.
- Assisting with Daily living (bathing and oral hygiene)
- Assisting with feeding if help is needed.
- Assisting with dressing, grooming and personal care.
- Assisting with Overall health (walking, exercising and therapeutic support).
- Assisting the residents to regain independence in self-care.
- Outdoor activities for lunch and picnics.
- Assisting with medication administration, supervision and nursing care.
- Assisting with reading and writing.
- Environment: (personal freedom, freedom to socialize with others).
- Residents have a choice of eating in common dining areas or their own units.
- Food is nutritious, appetizing, and prepared according to dietary restrictions.
- Facility is fenced for privacy and security.
- Doors and windows are protect by security alarm.
- Care is given around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Residents may choose from our eloquently designed private or semi-private rooms.
- We encourage residents to decorate using their personal accessories for comfort and personal feelings.
- Each resident will be provided generous closet space and receive housekeeping services daily.
- Laundry services are provided daily.
- Three family style meals and snacks served on linen and china.
- Special diets are provided according to special needs.
- Birthdays are celebrated monthly.
- For enjoyment and comfort, residents can relax in the sun on our beautiful deck surrounded by closed fence overlooking the flower gardens.
- Accepts Level-3 Residents. (This is determined by mental and physical assessments).
- Wheelchair residents are welcome as we have two wheelchair accessible routes.
- Staff is available to assist in every way possible.
- Family may visit the facility between the hours of 10.00 am to 8.00 pm, daily.
- In House Physicians
- In House Podiatrist
- In House Pharmacy
- In House PT / OT /ST
- In House Lab
- In House X-Ray
- 24 Hours RN On Call
- Diabetic care
- TV Cable service
- Internet Service
Let us know what works for you. We are your trusted partner.
Please feel free to give us a call if we may be of any assistance. If you have any questions, you may call 301-328-2033 or e-mail us at email@example.com.